How to Write with Confidence
A writing program created for the frustrated and nervous writer who wants to go to college and succeed as a college writer. Designed to give you (or your child) confidence going to college.
I know the struggles that many students have in academic writing:
- Wondering what the teacher wants
- Not knowing how to begin
- Not being sure of what an academic essay is supposed to look like
- Receiving a paper with a low mark and being confused as to why
Benefits for Students
- Focus questions for academic reading
- Strategies including sentence templates for writing essays
- Secrets that English majors and English teachers know about writing
- Editing and revising skills
- Suggestions on what to say during classroom discussions so that you sound more intellectual than your peers
- And more!
Benefits for Homeschool Parents and New Teachers
- Academic discussion of classical texts your students will see in college.
- Critical thinking strategies
- Bias and credibility
- Research skills and citations
- Independently focused academic writing strategies
- And more!
- All students can write if given useful strategies
- There are no good writers, just good editors
- If you can say it, you can write it
- Anyone can succeed with hard work and determination
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/jessicalmoody.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/void-elementor-post-grid-addon-for-elementor-page-builder/template-tags.php on line 145